 MediaWatch / 387
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Thomas Main
   (...) The film being referenced (at least from the pic that shows up on the site that Jacob cited, I don't speak Danish so I can't attest to the text of the article) is from a film called "Rick & Steve: the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World." It (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Stephen Lord
   (...) There are only a few "evil" Brickfilms or not sutable for children. There are hundreds of cool, fun Brickfilms and these "good" brickiflms shouldn't be stopped because of a few smutty once Some brckfilm sites: www.brickfilms.com (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)