 MediaWatch / 351
  Re: harry potter vanishes

(...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: harry potter vanishes

HP castle is GBP£80 in UK, making the Irish one at IRL£80 a real bargain for us (I know, I bought one at Smyths in October). Just for info, if anyone is going to Calais before Christmas the Carrefour supermarket has the castle in stock for approx (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ie)