 MediaWatch / 323
    Lego Sighting "Shrek" DVD —Jason King
   Hi , has anyone else seen the Shrek DVD? In the "Tech of Shrek" documentary in the special features section, one of the animators shown has a 4559 Cargo Train doing a circuit of his monitor, it is shown several times... Wonder if it is anyone we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego Sighting "Shrek" DVD —Chris Maddison
   Aye, yes, I noticed this too, after buying the DVD yesterday. Pretty cool! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)