 MediaWatch / 315
  More CubeSolver sightings

More CubeSolver sightings: Hungarian: (URL) Petersburg Times (Florida): (URL) (nice article, rather dissipated-looking photo). Cheers, JP ---...--- JP Brown Environmental Conservator <envcons@ameritech.net> (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: More CubeSolver sightings

Hey that's great! Cool story. Yo, I did an art exhibit a couple of weekends ago and ALOT of people mentioned your cube solver! I said yep! I know of it!!! Looks like you made quite a splash here on the East coast! Good Luck! Eric www.legomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)