 MediaWatch / 3058
    Mad Legos —Bob Parker
   (URL) By Gillian Spear and Tracy Connor, NBC News BEGIN Quoted Article: Do Lego Minifigures need an attitude adjustment? A team of academics who studied hundreds of the plastic people prized by children and collectors thinks a little anger (...) (11 years ago, 11-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Mad Legos —John P. Henderson
   (...) I'm not bothered by the facts or story here, but I do find it annoying that a) the author/editor chose a challenging headline when the conclusion of the article does not actually get that challenging (it's misleading!) and b) the picture used (...) (11 years ago, 16-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Mad Legos —Steve Bliss
   (...) To be fair, if LEGO started with 100% smiley, they had no where to go but down. My take: I'd prefer a greater proportion of happiness, especially among the two-face heads. Why not make one side happy? I'm less worried by the out-right "mean (...) (11 years ago, 17-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)