 MediaWatch / 3056
    LEGO House design unveiled —Abner Finley
   Published: June 4, 2013. From LEGO.Com website. About Us. New Room. The right look for a LEGO® House The LEGO Group today revealed the design of the experience center “The LEGO House”. The center, which will be built in Denmark, illustrates the (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

        Re: LEGO House design unveiled —John Gerlach
   (...) --snip-- Like I commented on Facebook, I wonder if this one will turn tan over time like their white bricks do? JohnG, GMLTC (11 years ago, 6-Jun-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)