 MediaWatch / 299
    lego/bruce lee homage ad —Chris Salatiello
   Some time ago (about a month) I was reading a random magazine at work (I think it was called "The Source") and came across this ad for clothing which I immediatly ripped out and later scanned. Well, I've decided to share it with you all finally . . (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: lego/bruce lee homage ad —Pedro Silva
   (...) Do you read magazines at work? ;-) Pedro (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)