 MediaWatch / 291 (-5)
  Update (Re: TLC recalls 6776)

(...) I was just watching the Today Show (Morning News show on NBC in America). They had someone from the Consumer Products Safety Commission on talking about what toys kids should and should not be playing with in the wake of the terrorist attacks. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: In the comics today...

(...) I have a built-in, which means that by the time I get around to changing the tub, its not worth the searching... (Yuck!) ...of course, if I knew something rare got sucked up... ;-) James (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun)

  Re: In the comics today...

the benefits of a Dyson Vacuum cleaner with a clear cylinder :) James (who lost way too many LEGO bricks to his mums hoover) "William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2u1y1l6an.fsf@...ome.com... (...) (URL) (formerly known as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun)

  Re: In the comics today...

(...) I assume I'm not the only AFOL who won't let the vacuum get emptied without careful inspection of the contents of the bag... --Bill. (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun)

  Re: In the comics today...

(...) Heehee, not a bad srategy, cept it would make your lego all dirty. :-D -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact