 MediaWatch / 2896 (-5)
  Captain Stubing is a fan of the LEGO Love Boat

Even Captain Stubing is a fan of the LEGO Love Boat By Gene Sloan, USA Today, June 22,2011. Remember the LEGO Love Boat we told you about a few weeks ago? (URL) of Love:'LEGO Love Boat' to be displayed in Chicago>. The largest cruise ship ever built (...) (13 years ago, 24-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: LEGOLAND® Florida Announces Opening Date

(...) Will have to drop by there during my travels! I have been planning to check out the Disney LEGO(r) store for quite some time. Maybe next year I will be near there. My company has an office in Georgia. May buzz down next time I am called there (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch: LEGO CUUSOO 'beta'

LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch June 20, 2011 Cannes, France-- LEGO is preparing a global pilot of a crowdsourced product and marketing effort first tested in Japan. Under LEGO Cuusoo or Cuusco, fans are asked to make a wish for a LEGO set of (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Love Boat in LEGO (Chicago Sun Times)

(URL) (13 years ago, 13-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego mentioned in Foxtrot

(...) (URL) Should probably cross-post to .mediawatch, too! JOHN (13 years ago, 13-Jun-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact