 MediaWatch / 2834
  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

(...) John, Yeah, thats the spot I was thinking. Thanks for the info. I am not sure what the LEGOLAND staff is planning to do. Makes me wonder 'if' Miniland Florida is gone. Will it be moved to LEGOLAND Florida? -Abner (13 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

(...) **snip** Abner, John-- I posted the question on LL CA's FaceBook page. Here's the response I got back: "It is actually a little of both ... Daytona is dissapearing and we are expanding into the area around it." So John, you were pretty much (...) (13 years ago, 8-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)