 MediaWatch / 276 (-5)
  LegOS forced to use another name?

Article here: (URL) TLC may be talking to Marcus Noga about his use of "LegOS" for the open-source operating system for the Mindstorms RCX (see last page). I can see their point. Personally, I think "NogOS" has a bit of a ring to it 8?) What does (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Danes in Toyland Article from March 2000 in Feed Magazine by Jessica Hundley

I did a search and found no references to this great article by Jessica Hundley entitled, "Danes in Toyland." See the whole article here: (URL) paragraph, to convince you to read the article: ' As a child, I had seen a grainy Land Camera photo of a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Mindstorms - in IEEE Spectrum!

Hi all, All you engineers out there who are members of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers: I just received my latest issue of Spectrum, and it has a lengthy story on Mindstorms. Has some photographs of creations, such as Soren (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego article on slashDot

(...) IIRC... In the previous thread that discussed this (when it was just a Fast Company article instead of a slashdotted phenom) it was stated by someone that it wasn't designed in a day, it was approved in a day because someone (Brad?) walking (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego article on slashDot

A quote from the article: Product cycle times are falling: In time for Father's Day this year, Lego Direct, the catalog and Internet-sales division, produced the Sopwith Camel biplane kit. The plane was designed in a single day, and the kit was (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact