 MediaWatch / 2756 (-10)
  LEGO Launches Adult Jewellery Line

LEGO Launches Adult Jewellery Line LEGO has released its first line of adult jewellery in the form of sterling silver rings adorned with the children's construction block. The jewellery is part of a trend towards "kidult" play-themed products, (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Cloudy's Phil Lord & Chris Miller Attached to WB's LEGO Movie

Cloudy's Phil Lord & Chris Miller Attached to WB's LEGO Movie June 28, 2010 Source: Heat Vision by Alex Billington They've converted me! Warner Bros just made one of the smartest decisions ever in hiring Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the filmmaker's (...) (14 years ago, 29-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, FTX)

  World Cup: England vs. U.S. re-enacted in LEGO

From June 14, 2010 CNET.com By Chris Matyszczyk. World Cup: England vs. U.S. re-enacted in LEGO Many around the world were deeply moved by Saturday's World Cup encounter between England and the United States. While many Americans feared their team (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.sports, FTX)

  CVC looks to buy 30 percent stake in Merlin

CVC looks to buy 30 percent stake in Merlin: June 21, 2010 (Reuters) - Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners is close to agreeing a deal to buy a 30 percent stake in theme park operator Merlin Entertainments BLKSTM.UL, the Financial Times (...) (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO to Launch LEGO Universe in October 2010

LEGO Universe Arrives on October 12 The LEGO Group and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have announced that LEGO Universe, the MMO based around the incredibly popular building game, will be going live on October 12, allowing a select group of (...) (14 years ago, 17-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Adult Fans Take LEGO Creations to a New Level

Adult Fans Take Lego Creations to a New Level Adult Fans of LEGO: Earliest enthusiasts come of age and keep right on building By DIANA MARSZALEK For The Associated Press June 15, 2010 (AP) Around age 14, Christopher Piccirillo sank into what he (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome

(...) Nicely played. Maybe they could link it up with my (URL) program,and they wouldn't need to use that external computer ;) ROSCO (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome

From Cnet.com By Matt Hickey Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome I hate playing chess. I don't hate the game; in fact it's pure strategy, something I love. But despite years of practice, I still almost never win. And now, it would seem, (...) (14 years ago, 15-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  Classic Lego TV Commercials

As part of a project to digitize and preserve classic television advertisements, Duke University has put two Lego television commercials from 1973 online. Links and details are here: (URL) (14 years ago, 7-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Funskool to distribute LEGO toys

(...) I wonder if the agreement will include also the end of the distribution of competitor MEGA BLOCKS from FUNSKOOL in India...cause till now they were doing so.. (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact