 MediaWatch / 2749
    Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome —Abner Finley
   From Cnet.com By Matt Hickey Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome I hate playing chess. I don't hate the game; in fact it's pure strategy, something I love. But despite years of practice, I still almost never win. And now, it would seem, (...) (14 years ago, 15-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

        Re: Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome —Ross Crawford
   (...) Nicely played. Maybe they could link it up with my (URL) program,and they wouldn't need to use that external computer ;) ROSCO (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)