 MediaWatch / 271 (-5)
  Lego and the Falkirk Wheel Project.

The engineering council produce a quarterly magazine 'engineering first', in this months magazine (August!) there is an interesting article on the Falkirk Wheel. The article within the 'engineering first' magazine discusses many of the concept ideas (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Anyone seen this yet?

MSNBC has a cute article on the new release of Mindstorms: (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego article on slashDot

(...) LEGO® needs that 'Eye of the Tiger' again...-Harvey (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego article on slashDot

(...) Members signed in via the web interface decide that, in part, by their highlighting it. If you think it does, do that. I think the original article reference got highlighted fairly high... (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego article on slashDot

Funny enough, this article was mentioned in Lugnet already. I tried to figure the best place to send it, and hadn't seen the MediaWatch section. Silly me. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact