 MediaWatch / 2611 (-10)
  LEGO house attempt for James May's Toy Stories

LEGO house attempt for James May's Toy Stories July 23, 2009 TOP Gear presenter James May is looking for volunteers to help him build a new house in Surrey - but one made entirely out of LEGO bricks. As part of his BBC series James May’s Toy (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Recalls Remote Controls (8879 Power Functions)

LEGO® Recalls Remote Controls LEGO Systems Inc., of Enfield, Connecticut has recalled about 1.600 of its Power Functions IR Remote Controls, the U.S. consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) just announced. The recall has been initiated because (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  TGDaily - Microsoft beats Google, LEGO tops Apple

(URL) - Microsoft beats Google, Lego tops Apple Business and Law By Andrew Thomas - Wednesday, July 15, 2009 04:27 London, England - Microsoft has moved from second to first place in a list of the 500 brands that the UK public thought were most (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard

From Blog website: www.brettspiel.co.uk By Brett J. Gilbert July 12, 2009 LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard In which I am lucky enough to get the scoop on the new LEGO board games from Cephas Howard, the lead designer of all 10 games, (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Behind The Bricks LEGO Star Wars Fan Vote Video

Behind The Bricks: LEGO® StarWars™ From the website: This fun and informative video from LEGO® Club TV entitled “Behind the Bricks” takes you to Billund, Denmark, the home of the LEGO design lab and the birthplace of LEGO toys itself. It was shot (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  James May to build full size Lego house!!!...!!!

This is going to be fantastic I can't wait for this. I've often wondered how I would go about such a challenge myself. (URL) would probably not like the use of glue as this would be too easy. But then the prospect of a full size lego house (10's of (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO

(...) Damn. I met Richard at NI Week one year, and had a chance to enjoy his company. Not only was he a tremendously creative person within LEGO, but he was a lot of fun to just hang around with. I'm very sad to hear this, and he will be missed. (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO

(URL) grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO" Man, 41, was living in Denmark, visiting area with 2 daughters Melissa Domsic • mdomsic@lsj.com • July 7, 2009 • From Lansing State Journal HOLT - Richard Siegrist was looking forward to meeting (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics) !

  CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

(URL) Legoland hires nine star builders Five declared "masters," while four gain associate positions at the amusement park BY BARBARA HENRY - bhenry@nctimes.com | Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:51 PM PDT CARLSBAD ---- A Carlsbad teenager who vowed that (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  A Seven-Year Old Boy’s Top Secret LEGO Plans

Here is today's news from Wired Magazine. A Seven-Year Old Boy’s Top Secret LEGO Plans By Jonathan Liu Email Author June 24, 2009 | 7:30 am | Categories: People, Toys and Technology Seven-year-old Quaid Guarino has been in the news lately for (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact