 MediaWatch / 2608
    LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard —Abner Finley
   From Blog website: www.brettspiel.co.uk By Brett J. Gilbert July 12, 2009 LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard In which I am lucky enough to get the scoop on the new LEGO board games from Cephas Howard, the lead designer of all 10 games, (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard —Carl Troein
   (...) Great stuff. (...) Lunar Command (the only game I've bought so far) really does feel like it's been designed by someone with a good feeling for what works in boardgames. Turns out it's not someone but sometwo. :-) Maybe it's just me, but I (...) (15 years ago, 4-Aug-09, to lugnet.gaming)