 MediaWatch / 2606 (-5)
  James May to build full size Lego house!!!...!!!

This is going to be fantastic I can't wait for this. I've often wondered how I would go about such a challenge myself. (URL) would probably not like the use of glue as this would be too easy. But then the prospect of a full size lego house (10's of (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO

(...) Damn. I met Richard at NI Week one year, and had a chance to enjoy his company. Not only was he a tremendously creative person within LEGO, but he was a lot of fun to just hang around with. I'm very sad to hear this, and he will be missed. (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Holt grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO

(URL) grad killed in crash was top designer for LEGO" Man, 41, was living in Denmark, visiting area with 2 daughters Melissa Domsic • mdomsic@lsj.com • July 7, 2009 • From Lansing State Journal HOLT - Richard Siegrist was looking forward to meeting (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics) !

  CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

(URL) Legoland hires nine star builders Five declared "masters," while four gain associate positions at the amusement park BY BARBARA HENRY - bhenry@nctimes.com | Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:51 PM PDT CARLSBAD ---- A Carlsbad teenager who vowed that (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  A Seven-Year Old Boy’s Top Secret LEGO Plans

Here is today's news from Wired Magazine. A Seven-Year Old Boy’s Top Secret LEGO Plans By Jonathan Liu Email Author June 24, 2009 | 7:30 am | Categories: People, Toys and Technology Seven-year-old Quaid Guarino has been in the news lately for (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact