 MediaWatch / 2546 (-5)
  Re: Want a LEGO cell phone?

(...) That would be SO cool... I want one! JohnG, GMLTC (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Want a LEGO cell phone?

LEGO(R) and Alcatel teaming up to release LEGO phone. Want a new cell phone that looks like a LEGO Phone? Check out the sites listed below. (2 URLs) By the way... it 'might' be only sold in Europe. -Abner (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

  LEGO(R) Battles : LEGO Group teaming up with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games Announce LEGO(R) Battles Wednesday February 4, 9:00 am ET Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to Publish New LEGO Game for Nintendo DS BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Warner Bros. Interactive (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Hilarious Lego creations on NY Times

Snippets of life from the Big Apple, hilariously abstract. (URL) I Lego NY> My favorite: (URL) Roy (16 years ago, 3-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Inauguration model 'still' attracting crowds.

CARLSBAD: LEGOLAND(R) Inauguration model still attracting crowds. By Renee Ramsey - For the North County Times. Jan. 31, 2009 CARLSBAD - Ten days after the inauguration of President Barack Obama, crowds still were lining up to see a facsimile (...) (16 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact