 MediaWatch / 251
  NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

Dear all The debate article has been published! I'm not at work this week but James Stacey has helpfully scanned it and it can be seen at www.minifig.co.uk/nce.htm Thanks for all your help. Psi (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Re: NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

(...) Thanks for taking the lead on this... Strangely enough, the two "sides" presented aren't all that different. The pro Meccano guy is just saying that something practical that gives experience is good without giving any strong reason why it (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)