 MediaWatch / 2486
2485  |  2487
Subject:
LEGO(R) Group expands its use of CHEP pallets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:56:25 GMT

LEGO(R) Group expands its use of CHEP pallets

September 10, 2008

LEGO Group, the global toy manufacturer, is to expand its use of CHEP pallets across its logistics operation in central Europe. Previously LEGO Group had used the White Pallet Exchange in central Europe but used CHEP for deliveries to Germany, UK, Spain, Portugal and France.

“Waste reduction is one of our key priorities and by working with CHEP we can ensure we benefit from the environmental benefits of using pooled equipment solution,” said Bo H. Kristensen, LEGO Group logistics consultant for Europe & Asia.

CHEP operates in 245 countries and has more than 300 million pallets and containers. Its customers include Proctor and Gamble, Nestle, Ford and Kellogg’s.

http://packagingnews.co.uk/supplychainrfid/news/845145/Lego-Group-expands-its-use-CHEP-pallets/

CHEP: Global Leader in Pallet Pooling http://www.chep.com/

-end of report-