 MediaWatch / 2459
Re: Something Google Doesn’t Want You to See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 22:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Indranil Basak wrote:
   Something Google Doesn’t Want You to See

By Jennifer 8. Lee

lol - gotta love the comments to this article...

Having gotten Google’s attention already they know everything about you already down to your sexual fantasies which can be inferred from the dead tree and electonic media you access. — Posted by MARK KLEIN, M.D.

Aren’t the Google Twins a bit old (and perhaps a tad too wealthy) to have a Lego fetish? Perhaps this is how this is how they fufill the eccentricity requirement of the uber-rich. Maybe further investigation by City Room will reveal the vault where the crown jewels of Google are kept: Sergey’s childhood collection of Malibu Barbies (and a Ken) and Larry’s trove of Star Wars action figures. Too funny. — Posted by Rosebud

I grew up on Legoes (before the Internet was around) and have always loved them. Now that I’m older and don’t play with legoes anymore (although I do still have them) and the Internet is huge, Google has replaced legoes as my hobby. But it is nice to see the two reunited in a strange combination of my childhood and adulthood! — Posted by wcivils

“Some of you need to google the phrase ‘tin foil hat’.” Ha! Good one. Never heard that before. Coincidentally enough, an anagram of google is, Go Lego! And an anagram of “google tin foil hat” is, I the fool gloating. Guess that applies to just about everyone. — Posted by Ls