 MediaWatch / 2446
Re: LegoDiscoveryCenter Duisburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I found that article yesterday:
http://www.rp-online.de/public/article/regional/niederrheinnord/duisburg/nachrichten/duisburg/490188

After surfing a little I found that the Center started today (19.04.2008).
http://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.com/

cu
mikeheide
I just found some pictures
http://www.onlinepressezentrum.de/drp/data/pic01/Gasometer.jpg
http://www.onlinepressezentrum.de/drp/data/pic02/Kueppersmuehle.jpg
http://www.onlinepressezentrum.de/drp/data/pic04/Kueppersmuehle%20wird%20ausgeladen.jpg

cu
mikeheide

Here some more pictures from people that has been there already:
http://freizeitparkweb.de/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3219&forum=DCForumID39#0

cu
mikeheide