 MediaWatch / 2375
2374  |  2376
Subject:
Paula Abdul mentions new boyfriend, J.T. Torregiani, plays with LEGO bricks on The View August 21.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:25:05 GMT

LEGO Fans,

A collegue mentioned in passing that Paul Abdul mentioned on The View on August
21 while guest hosting, http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/, that her current
boyfriend, J.T. Torregiani,
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/06/jt-torregiani-paula-abduls-new-man/,
played with LEGOs [sic]. She was sort of making fun of him.

Research revealed that he is a restauranteur co-owning a restaurant called
Ketchup in West Hollywood with Tara Reid.

Does anyone know if he has been to a community event, or is he one of the closet
fans?

Oh, and I don't watch The View. Really, I do not watch The View.

Todd