 MediaWatch / 2373
2372  |  2374
Subject:
Nathan Sawaya on The Colbert Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:25:36 GMT

From http://www.colbertnation.com/

August 20th, 2007
It’s not often Stephen has a guest on the show who specializes in building
things with Lego bricks, such as cats, which is the case tonight. Nathan Sawaya
is who I’m talking about, and I don’t even think he’s written a book about
politics or the internet. Considering how many things he’s built with Lego
bricks, it’s possible Nathan Sawaya hasn’t read books at all. Check it out! One
time I bought this Lego pirate ship, I lost the directions though so ended up
just wearing the base like a hat.

Anyway as you can see from the image above, I’ve been working on a Lego version
of Stephen’s broken wrist. The blue part is supposed to be the bone, and the red
part is supposed to symbolize where the pain is. You can’t see the white
underneath the wrist, but I’ve hidden an eagle under the wrist. The eagle
symbolizes the actual baby eagle that’s actually underneath Stephen’s wrist. You
can totally do your own if you just go to Lego Digital Designer and download the
software. In conclusion, everybody everywhere will be nailed tonight. -Avery