 MediaWatch / 2336 (-10)
  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) I suppose this means the death knell (or at least on-hold status) for the Adventurers theme, the way Star Wars killed Classic Space? Still I doubt most people will be quite as emotionally attached to Adventurers.. (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) This is confirmed. Looking forward to the new movie and the LEGO sets next year... "Big Daddy" Nelson Yrizarry LEGO Ambassador (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(...) All right! I've always regretted not getting into the adventurers theme, and now it looks like I will have a second chance. Great accessories, cool minifigs and lots of tan brick! Way to go TLG! (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO licenses Indiana Jones

(URL) LEGO press release> First three paragraphs (only because I don't want to cut&paste the entire article): NEW YORK, June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO Group, the world's leading construction toy manufacturer, today announces a partnership with (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Lay-offs delayed at Lego Billund after outsourcing trouble

(URL) delayed at Lego Billund after outsourcing trouble The workforce at Lego Billund, Denmark was supposed to be reduced from 1200 employees to only 300 employees since the company had decided to outsource major parts of its manufacturing to (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Jewish students building with Lego

I should've done more searching before I posted, I guess! A few pictures can be seen here: (URL) (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Jewish students building with Lego

A friend of my mother's spotted this recently in what I presume is a local Jewish newspaper: (URL) DaveE (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

The name: LEGO Universe New detail and concept art: (URL) Brother Brick's scoop> (URL) coverage> (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Nathan Sawaya interviewed on CNN

(...) Nathan Sawaya not Saway. (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Nathan Saway interviewed on CNN

(...) here is the direct link, MUST SEE! (URL) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact