 MediaWatch / 2316 (-5)
  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) It's interesting how the change they implemented around 2003/04 created a huge schism within the AFOL community, but really had no major effect whatsoever on how the average consumer views/viewed TLG. TLG probably lost a lot of our trust (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) I am assuming they (Forbes) want us the AFOL's to go out and buy an issuse. :-) -Abner (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

(...) Neat! (...) I like how by "complete" they mean "1/3 of the total". DaveE (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Group The world’s most reputable company of 2007

LEGO® is No.1 of 600 companies for 2007 May 23, 2007 Fobes.com By Tara Weiss The world’s most reputable companies: These business have products consumers want — and their trust (URL) With all the bad news recently about corporate scandals you might (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LEGOLAND Billund employee killed in roller coaster accident

LEGOLAND Billund employee killed in roller coaster accident The Associated Press Published: April 30, 2007 COPENHAGEN, Denmark: A 21-year-old employee at the Legoland amusement park was killed in a roller coaster accident, police and park officials (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact