 MediaWatch / 2305
  Lego, Nathan Sawaya in Newsweek, 4/16/07

All, I didn't find this mentioned anywhere here (sorry for the dupe if so)... There's a nice 6-page writeup on Lego in this week's Newsweek, "Building an Empire One Block at a Time". Despite repeated use of "Legos" to describe our beloved brick, it (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)