 MediaWatch / 2294
    searching for tv-spots from TLC —Michael Heidemann
   I have some tv-spots from TLC. Does anybody has also some from other countries than germany. mikeheide (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)

        Re: searching for tv-spots from TLC —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Here's a collection of YouTube links: (URL) Looking those up was way more fun than I expected. (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)

        Re: searching for tv-spots from TLC —Michael Heidemann
   Orion Pobursky schrieb: (...) I have also looked at www.retrojunk.com. Very interesting. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)