 MediaWatch / 2246 (-5)
  Re: LEGO® Systems, Inc. sells Enfield complex for $58.9 million

(URL) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. sells Enfield complex for $58.9 million

LEGO® Systems, Inc. sells Enfield complex for $58.9 million, leases office space. By:Howard French, Journal Inquirer 01/03/2007 LEGO Systems Inc., has sold its Enfield buildings and leased back space in some of them for its operations, which are the (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  Outsourcing and LEGO

Interesting story on MSN Money on Outsourcing and LEGO. Glad her set during Brickfest. I hope LEGO learns from this mistake. Mexico is not the answer. (URL) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: SpongeBob LEGO makes the Forbes.com 'most in-demand toys of 2006' list ;)

(...) I'm not at all surprised at this. I had the hardest time finding a Krusty Krab for my niece. Adrian (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob LEGO makes the Forbes.com 'most in-demand toys of 2006' list ;)

(...) Cool, thats great to see... Now if Lego would only get their... errr ABS together, and actually starting adding "chicks" to their sets more frequently we could have a Sandy Cheeks. Poor neglected girls! Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact