 MediaWatch / 2241
  SpongeBob LEGO makes the Forbes.com 'most in-demand toys of 2006' list ;)

While there is a shortage of this and that in the LEGO world, especially over Christmas and with all the changes within the LEGO group and due to the fact that this character is somewhat popular... I guess it doesn't surprise me, but it is still (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob LEGO makes the Forbes.com 'most in-demand toys of 2006' list ;)

(...) Cool, thats great to see... Now if Lego would only get their... errr ABS together, and actually starting adding "chicks" to their sets more frequently we could have a Sandy Cheeks. Poor neglected girls! Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob LEGO makes the Forbes.com 'most in-demand toys of 2006' list ;)

(...) I'm not at all surprised at this. I had the hardest time finding a Krusty Krab for my niece. Adrian (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)