 MediaWatch / 2241 (-5)
  SpongeBob LEGO makes the Forbes.com 'most in-demand toys of 2006' list ;)

While there is a shortage of this and that in the LEGO world, especially over Christmas and with all the changes within the LEGO group and due to the fact that this character is somewhat popular... I guess it doesn't surprise me, but it is still (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO® Outsources distribution, fulfillment to PFSweb

LEGO® Brand Retail Chooses PFSweb to Support Integrated Multi-Channel Direct to Consumer Initiative in North America PLANO, Texas-(Business Wire)-December 20, 2006 - PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), a global provider of web commerce and business process (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: That last minute gift...

(...) Yeah, and you JUST KNOW someone with 27k to spend on a LEGO Batman would respect such a recommendation... ROSCO (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: That last minute gift...

(...) DaveE (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  That last minute gift...

...for the person who has everything: (URL) Christmas! ROSCO (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact