 MediaWatch / 2236 (-5)
  Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

(...) Snipped (...) Anyone happen to tape it? I read that Corner Gas got an American broadcasting deal for 2007, so I expect eventually it will show up on a torrent or share file, but for now, the well is dry. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: NXT candid camera

(...) The second video is better, I think. Spike was always my favorite NXT robot. (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  NXT candid camera

LEGO has posted two short movies of NXT robots playing tricks to people in a toys store... (URL) Don't forget to click on the thumbnail below to watch the second video. Have fun! Philo (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AFOL Wife Swap?

Hey Steve, Good luck with your shot at participating in this. I am concerned that they can cut and paste clips together to tell whatever story they want to. I also think that they go out of their way to put together the least compatible people (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  video from interview for job in Lego Discovery (germany)

Hi! I found this on the net: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact