 MediaWatch / 222
    Massachusetts camp for Lego Lovers? —David Eaton
   Last night I was watching the Simpsons. The typical commercials started, so I started not paying attention and chatted instead. But then something caught my ear-- "... and, a camp for Lego Lovers! All this week on Fox 25 News at 4:30". Actually, I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Massachusetts camp for Lego Lovers? —Eric Kingsley
    (...) I just set my VCR (I think I did it right anyway). I will let you know if it worked. Eric K. (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Massachusetts camp for Lego Lovers? —David Eaton
   (...) Cool-- I also don't know what they meant by "all this week"... Probably that it was going to be some day in particular, but I dunno. They didn't say anything else :( DaveE (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)