 MediaWatch / 2191 (-5)
  Manchester's Millyard in the news

Good coverage of the (URL) Millyard Project> is in the (URL) Telegraph>. (URL) NELUG> played a vital role in the project. Go NELUG! (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  Business week article

A friend found this article and I thought I would pass it along: (URL) one thing I found intersting was the comment on this page about the "spud" (URL) Jim F. (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  WAMALUG in the Washington Post

Just saw this on the front page of the Washington Post's website: (URL) 35, and Something Went Snap>. The first part is about the Master Builders, but several WAMALUG members and LUGNET posters are mentioned at the end. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Little girl flashes knife as she tries to steal LEGO toys

(...) find out what sets she wanted. (All of me notes that this is the first time I've posted in ages. Wow.) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Little girl flashes knife as she tries to steal LEGO toys

(...) parents. Jonathan (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact