 MediaWatch / 2186
    Little girl flashes knife as she tries to steal LEGO toys —Rene Hoffmeister
   From tampabays10.com: "Largo, Florida - Largo Police are looking for a little girl who pulled a knife on a Wal-Mart clerk as she tried to steal two boxes of Lego toy blocks..." Whole story: (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Little girl flashes knife as she tries to steal LEGO toys —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) parents. Jonathan (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Little girl flashes knife as she tries to steal LEGO toys —Andrew Verner
   (...) find out what sets she wanted. (All of me notes that this is the first time I've posted in ages. Wow.) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)