 MediaWatch / 2111 (-5)
  Re: Newest Master Model Builder on CNET

(...) I've uploaded a few more photos from the event to brickshelf. (URL) Mat (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Newest Master Model Builder on CNET

Here's the story on the final building competition at LL-CA that happened May 23rd. (URL) And here's a photo of the winner's, Jason Poland, creation- a fire breathing snowman. (URL) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I remember I was beside myself that day...;-) Actually, I had intended to create a page, but didn't get the hang of it right away, and settled for a simple edit instead (which obviously any idiot such as myself can figure out;-) (...) I'll (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I'll support this. Klas has made a fantastic job of getting the initial links set up. Now all it needs is for people to keep them up to date. I go there any time I need to find out about a theme or area of Lego I'm not familiar with. Tim (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) Unless someone else has taken to being you, you seem to have got at least the basics right ;) I noticed your edit the other day. A good place to start with BrickWiki is probably the (URL) FAQ>. Tim PS. It has come to my attention that the (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact