 MediaWatch / 211 (-5)
  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

(...) <snip> (...) Simon, I quickly wrote down some thoughts and ideas for the 300 word debate. Please use this (use exact phrases if you like) if you find it useful: The use of LEGO bricks to demonstrate civil engineering concepts has many distinct (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO mentioned in U-F today. (07/23/01)

(...) ...And again today. (07/26/01) This may become a plotline. :) :) any other UFies out there? James (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LEGO in ToyFare Magazine September 2001

(...) Gah. I missed that one. I mean, that issue. I'll have to hunt it down... Anyway, I'm not surprised to hear about a big Bionicle article- apparently, one of the editors or publishers (can't remember which) really loves them- in the letter (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

It must be silly season... The publishers of New Civil Engineer have just emailed me to ask if I would like to contribute 300 words and a mug shot to their 'Debate' page. Normally this involves two eminent engineers making a stand on some thrilling (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO in ToyFare Magazine September 2001

ToyFare Magazine has a good bit of LEGO stuff in their latest issue (yeah, I know, two months ahead but I'm not complaining). Bionicle is featured as one of two covers and has a neat write-up inside. Also, there's a very good article covering (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact