 MediaWatch / 21 (-5)
  March 18, 2001 Baby Blues

Just got the Sunday paper, and the comic Baby Blues references Legos again. I think Lego bricks have appeared several times this comic strip. Cheers, --Ryan (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego Car On UPN

On UPN's Kid's Spot, they show/ed (I am not sure if it is still on) a small Lego dune-buggy that I own driving down a shelf. Small, comes with a radio and a beach guard. From at least 4 years ago. Strange that they use it in their commercials... (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Malcolm in the Middle

(...) The episode title was "High School Play" (the other major story line in the episode was that Malcolm got a role in the high school play), and it originally aired on December 13, 2000. (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  TLC at Canadian Museums

TLC held exhibits at the Canadian Museum of Nature and the Canadian Children's Museum. Kids could build with a Master Builder or watch Danish films. Cool. It's a "Name that Dinosaur" contest.. From Sunday, Mar 11, 2001. In Ottowa Citizen news: (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego in Mega Man 8

Just pointing this out because I haven't seen it mentioned before: In Mega Man 8 (produced by Capcom), the lower areas of Clown Man's stage are built out of purple and greenish Lego-like bricks. (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact