 MediaWatch / 2074
    Robot Magazine latest issue contains article about NXT Mindstorms Robotics —Todd Thuma
   Robotics Fans, I recently purchased the second issue of ROBOT, Spring 2006,the magazine devoted to Robot Hobbiests and found an article on Mindstorms NXT. See the magazine at: (URL) I read the article I will post a comment or two on the article (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robot Magazine latest issue contains article about NXT Mindstorms Robotics —Todd Thuma
   (...) And now for the comments... The article is a good overview of the Mindstorms NXT product and does a fair job explaining the differences between the old RCX and the new product. It reads a little like a press release in that it covers the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)