 MediaWatch / 207
  LEGO in ToyFare Magazine September 2001

ToyFare Magazine has a good bit of LEGO stuff in their latest issue (yeah, I know, two months ahead but I'm not complaining). Bionicle is featured as one of two covers and has a neat write-up inside. Also, there's a very good article covering (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO in ToyFare Magazine September 2001

(...) Gah. I missed that one. I mean, that issue. I'll have to hunt it down... Anyway, I'm not surprised to hear about a big Bionicle article- apparently, one of the editors or publishers (can't remember which) really loves them- in the letter (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)