 MediaWatch / 2061 (-5)
  Thoughts on the UN "Racist" poster?

I'm wondering what other LEGO enthusiasts think of (URL) this poster from the UN> about racism. I'm having a hard time thinking it's coincidental that the symbol they chose for "odd man out" is a LEGO brick, given the recent cartoon controversy. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Adam @ Home Comic Strip

Ever step barefoot on your bricks??? (URL) Adr. (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Re: I love toys - on VH1

Eric & All, I am glad I did not see this thread until tonight and saw what LEGO came in at. : ) I think number 3 is especially good, and overall, it was a good review outside for the one guy thinking they were from France (Denmark silly!!!) That's (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Mindstorms Developer Story on c|net...

...right (URL) This story features comments from Geoff Gray, one of the staff on BrickJournal, among other things. Congrats, Geoff! Joe Meno ed/pub, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: I love toys - on VH1

Ahh cool, thanks, I was watching that the other night and had to leave before the program was over. I was curious about what place (not if) LEGO would come in at. Of course I was dragged away by many large amazonian women. The spirit is willing, the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact