 MediaWatch / 204
    Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That is REALLY scary, that is about the worst engine I've ever made. Really. I hope it was featured as an example of how not to build. But I am happy, my bullet train made local news on at least one channel... (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) I don't believe you in this point. Ok, I have no example from your pages at hand, but if that's the worst of all the models you ever built, I have to say congratulations! (URL)I hope it was featured as an example of how not to build. You are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)