 MediaWatch / 2026 (-10)
  Re: Fox News Story in Washington, DC

(...) You only need to spend over $15,000 on Lego to be featured in a TV story? Hao-yang Wang (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Fox News Story in Washington, DC

(...) I tried to get home in time but I missed it. Only $15,000... hmmmm . he must be new to the hobby ;-) Christina (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Fox News Story in Washington, DC

(...) Well I just saw the story and it was not too bad. It was more about addictions and included a story about some lady in NC and her shoes. Does anyone know Houston Hall, who was featured in the story? He has over $15,000 worth of LEGO? I can’t (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Fox News Story in Washington, DC

(...) What? FOX News running a story of questionable timing and sensibility? What is this world coming to? Dave! (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Fox News Story in Washington, DC

Does anyone know about the Fox News Broadcast that is being aired tonight at 5:00 in Washington, DC? The story has been teased a few times yesterday and the story appears to be a negative story about adults that are addicted to LEGO. I really have (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Bug Build followup (was Re: Keynote presentation)

(...) (*ahem* and LUCNY too...) (...) *snip* As a followup to the Bug Build, there was this related press release today, an excerpt from (URL) Children's Medical Center together with LEGO Systems, officially opened the newly renovated waiting area (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) And the next most important downside: Firmware is in PROM. No updates or alternative firmware, only Lego programming system, spirit.ocx or NQC. (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) Yes, but passive only. No light sensor or rotation sensor (but indeed encoders on internal motors) (...) No, only one. (...) Yes, and indeed this combo is great. But of course the motors are in fixed place - not very modular. Better than (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) I wish people like the guy who wrote the article would actually do some research on the topic before publishing something like this, especially now that /. has picked it up. Now, of course, it is as good as gospel truth to millions of people. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) I also like the tri-blade part available in Gigamesh. Kev (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact