 MediaWatch / 201 (-5)
  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) Yes it's fine to find your own stuff in a newspaper, but I'm a little irritated to get to know about this on lugnet (linked to this discussion from 1000steine.de). I think it would have been at least a question of politeness to ask me for my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  2 new magazine articles this week...

I'm sure somebody's already pointed this out, but the newest issue of Toyfare has a Bionicle cover, a Bionicle article, and an article on Licensed properties they'd like to see Lego produce. Also, the newest issue of Giant Robot (#22) has a 1-page (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) ROSCO (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Lego makes The News! Twice!

Yay! Well, that's what our local paper's called - "The News". Catchy title, non? Anyway, have a look at this link, on my website: (URL) find my pictures from the South Coast Lego Fest in Gosport (UK), and scans of two newspaper articles following on (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) "Ben" was the crucial hint for Google: (URL) already mounted quite an extensive search before, but couldn't find it. Jürgen "deeply impressed" (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact