 MediaWatch / 2001 (-5)
  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) I can't remember when exactly , but some time in the last year or so LEGO conducted a customer survey about the Mindstorms product line(s). When they did their restructuring, they had also mentioned that they want to focus on products like (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Mindstorms on Slashdot

I noted this article on Slashdot: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

(...) <snip> (...) I just wish I didn't know. Kev (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

(...) And I just saw it on CNN Headline News... (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

(...) Ha! I did notice that too! But I've stop worrying and learned to love the Legos! -Greg (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact