 MediaWatch / 1961 (-5)
  SW Millennium Falcon set tops eBay Hot New Toys list

eBay just released its annual Hot New Toys List ((URL) and what should top the poll but the (URL) Millennium Falcon set>! eBay also has a new "(URL) Toy Finder>" thingy, where other LEGO products are featured, including the SW ARC-170 Star Fighter, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® Group Builds Licensed Portfolio Success with New Deals

(URL) LEGO® Group Builds Licensed Portfolio Success with New Deals; Global Construction Toy Category Leader Secures Worldwide Licensing Rights to Leading Properties ENFIELD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 26, 2005--The LEGO Group, manufacturer of (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Minnesota AFOL makes it on Owatonna Today show

(...) Thanks for the positive feedback! It was fun. I had video prepared of some walkers, and demonstrated my little UCOGVI micromotor based walker. I'm rarely at a loss for words (verbosity is a family trait), so we got through most everything. I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minnesota AFOL makes it on Owatonna Today show

(...) I hope someone from a bigger TV station watches it and gets you more publicity. Your MOCs certainly deserve a wider audience. 12 minutes is good going for any TV show! Mark (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

  Minnesota AFOL makes it on Owatonna Today show

Well, it is not much of a media watch, because it is such a small market, but I'm going to be on the local cable access television "The Owatonna Today Show" (indian name pronounced oh-wah-tah-na). On October 26th, I'll be on for a whopping 12 (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact