 MediaWatch / 196 (-5)
  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) I converted it to an 8-1/2" x 11" PDF (369KB) and reposted it at: (URL) letter, great response. -Rob. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

An excellent letter and that bridge is an excellent example too! Good job! Adrian "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GGrnBz.wF@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  RE: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

Simon, Great work on getting the letter printed. The consensus that you were able to build among our members helped to make your points clearly. One thing I'd like to suggest is posting the scan as a GIF. You'll see a remarkable reduction in file (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) I Spotlighted it and others ought to as well! Again, thanks for taking this on, it came out great. Is that Ben's bridge? Great choice for an illustrative pic. ++Lar (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) Simon, That looks great, it looks to be the leading letter in the issue. George (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact