 MediaWatch / 1951 (-5)
  LEGO® Blocked by Best-Lock

(URL) LANCASHIRE, U.K.--(CCNMatthews - Oct 11, 2005) LEGO® Blocked by Best-Lock LEGO Suit against Best-Lock Europe LTD Dimissed in Final Ruling by German Appelate Court (Oberlandesgericht Hamburg) and in Regards to Brick Trademark Postponed. The (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Amusing anecdotal tale from a mom

(...) Aren't moms odd that way? My mom used to threaten to take away my LEGO bricks, or she said she would throw them away. Naturally, I believed her back then. Daniel (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Hot Blasphemy

(URL) Brendan Powell Smith's Brick Testament was in the October 6th issue of Rolling Stone, Issue 984. The brief article just gives an overview of what the Brick Testament is about, and it describes some of the more graphic renditions of the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: News from Biomechanical Bricks

(...) WOW, that was fun seeing how a morning News Show works. Amazing. Little Romeo was there and did a lil' somthin' infront of my robots. That's Master P's son, they got 400 million. I sat in the make up chair too, so I could look "Fabulous"; is (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  News from Biomechanical Bricks

I'll be on the Good Day New York television show, this morning on Fox 5. The segment will feature a display of Mecha and Moonbase. Promotional appearence for this weekend's (URL) Super Fantastic KIDS DAY Weekend> PNC Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact