 MediaWatch / 1936
Re: The Train Show *Upcoming LEGO episode!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Mike Gallagher wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Mike Gallagher wrote:
   I have not watched “Prototypical Trains & Operations - Operations Road Show NMRA Cincinnati, OH” yet but it is from the NMRA show.

My Tivo recorded it today, it will be on Direct TV (379 RFD Rural Free Delivery) 9/15 12:30 am, 9/15 6:30 am, 9/19 7:30 am again.

Then Sept 28th, 29th & Oct 3rd LEGO Trains - The Worlds Largest LEGO Train Layout was built at the National Train Show in Cincinnati, OH. This show features interviews with LEGO builders as they share their original creations with us.

If you have high speed you can view online once show has aired. http://www.thetrainshow.com/show_schedule.html

Gallagher

Very cool..and one of my buildings got the opening shop...lol....Paul and others interveiwed did great.Chris MichLTC
   Well tomorrow is the day! A full half hour of national broadcasting for ITLCO’s NMRA 2005 show. But Online TODAY!

http://www.thetrainshow.com/show_schedule.html

All Can be seen on RFD TV and the train show web site. .

Mike Gallagher