 MediaWatch / 1913
    More Little Artists —Timothy Gould
   Hi all, Since I've been a little addicted to the little artists lately, I've founf another link with a bunch of pictures of their recreations of famous modern art pieces out of our favourite toy. (URL) on the links to see pictures of varius famous (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)